Birthday, Brunch, Boat and Beautiful Friends

What a day! Thanks to Sherry and all my sweet girlfriends, we celebrated my 40th birthday in style. We started the day with brunch at Shanghai Reds in Marina Del Rey. We had a great time visiting with friends, filling our tummies with the most delish treats and enjoying the beautiful ocean view. We then boarded the SeaRey for a 3 hour cruise to Malibu. The weather was so nice that day... sunny skies and a cool sea breeze. We had so much fun on the boat lounging around and enjoying Dana's famous drinks. Following the boat ride, we left for the hotel and dined on sushi later that night. I had the absolute perfect day with my friends and family. I am so thankful for them all and the wonderful times shared and memories that I will treasure forever!!!!


































No comments: