Gigi's 10th Birthday

Gigi Catherine is double digits!  Gigi is so many things to our family.  She has a heart of gold, she's a good friend, she's funny and kind and always up for a good time!  For her birthday she wanted a mommy and me day.  Yay for me!  We started the day with a Lewis Family tradition... cinnamon rolls and presents.  Then we headed to the village to get our nails done.  From there we stopped for ice cream, met Dad at Bazille for lunch, shopped till we dropped and ended the day with a massage.  The next day Ginny and Gene came over for a birthday dinner and brownies.  Her birthday was perfect... just the way she likes it!

Hibiscus flowers on her toes.
1st massage

Homemade cards are the best!
Daddy and me
Irish twins
Ginny and Gene
1st, 4th and 2nd
Mommy and me

What did you wish for?
I like your fitbit!

No comments: